It’s not uncommon for the average person to have some extra time at home away from work during the holiday season. For some of us welders, the extra time off is often used honing our welding skills. This is thanks to the endless amount of Christmas welding projects you can find online. Even if you’re just looking for welding projects you can sell for your side business. You’ll always have something you can make during your free time.
Christmas Welding Projects
1. Welded Horseshoe Snowman
2. Reindeer Made From Scrap
3. Welded Reindeer Planter Project
4. Scrap Snowman Sculpture
5. Horseshoe Christmas Tree Project
6. Repurposed Welded Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
7. Snowman Made From Gears And Sprockets
8. Easy Welded Snowflake Ornament
9. Snowman Welded From Scrap And Propane Tanks
10. Easy Rebarb Reindeers Project
11. Horseshoe Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
12. Simple Three Ring Snowman Welding Project
13. Welded Horseshoe Christmas Tree With Ornaments
14. Easy Welded Christmas Reindeers
15. Welded Horseshoe Christmas Wreath
Anyone planning on trying out any of these or other welding projects for Christmas while you’re at home, don’t forget to wear at least some basic protection. The last thing you want is to spend your time off recovering from severe welding burns.
If you have any welding projects for Christmas that you made and want to show off to the world, share it with us on our Facebook page! And let us know if there are any other projects that you think deserved a spot on our list.
Joe StephensJoey has over 20 years of experience working in the welding industry and now works with providing readers with intensive reviews. Joey has also self-published an e-book and has written countless articles regarding welding information and safety.
Check out YesWelder’s lineup of MIG, TIG, STICK Welders. Designed for professionals and hobbyist.Shop High-Quality Welding Equipment